Brian Layman, Sr. Account Executive
1. If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
2. What was your very first job?
a. Shoe salesman at Champs Sports
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
a. Any promotion that’s a success for my client.
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
a. Watching the University of Tennessee Football team play for the National Championship
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
a. My daughter
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
a. 1 daughter
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
a. To this day, Austin Powers, every day
, all of it. My daughter even has said quotes from me.
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
a. 13, now?
9. What is your favorite color?
a. Tennessee orange
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
a. Packing up my car with very little money and moving to NYC, shortly after college
11. What is your definition of success?
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
a. That he was always reliable.