Customer Experience Consultant
If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
a. I would be able to converse with my twins, and always understand what they want/need.
2. What was your very first job?
a. I was the potato girl at RAX when I was fifteen. I made $2.90 an hour.
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
a. family related things
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
a. I want to go to Hawaii, that’s huge on my list.
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
a. Hot coffee and warm hugs.
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
a. I have four children.
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
a. Too many of them – but one of my personal favorite quotes is from Galaxy Quest, “What you fail to realize, is that my shit is dragging mines.” I think it a lot – because I don’t like to be underestimated.
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
a. 34 whoa how did that happen.
9. What is your favorite color?
a. Acid Green (pantone 14-0340 TCX)
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
a. Reaching out to the autism community to welcome them to my Girl Scout Troop
11. What is your definition of success?
a. Creating positive outcomes that benefit everyone involved.
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
a. “Happy Trails to you…until we meet again….” just kidding i’ll never retire…..