Did you know that Elite Rewards is active in the communities where our team members live and work?
Each month Elite Rewards works with their team members to pick charities and initiatives to support. We also work with our clients on their charity projects as well. Most recently, Elite Rewards was a Pet Pal sponsor for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay’s annual Bark in the Park fundraiser. They also formed a team and matched any donations made by the staff. We had a booth at the event where we were able to interact with community members and give out goodies to all the dogs.
We also sponsor a senior dog each month at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay and match the adoption fee when the animal is adopted. So far this year the animals we have sponsored have found their forever homes.
- American Cancer Society of South Florida with CITY Furniture at the Broward Heart Walk – $6,580.00
- American Cancer Society of South Florida through CITY Furniture’s Pink Pumpkins Test Rest Campaign in 2021 – $34,410
- Monthly sponsor of a senior dog at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay
- Bark in the Park Pet Pal Sponsor – Elite Rewards also matched any donations from the staff on Elite Rewards TEAM, raising $1000.
- Ashley Homestore’s Hope to Dream – $52,000
- Acts Housing’s mission of Empowerment through Homeownership – $10,000
- Purchase Girl Scout Cookies from an adaptive Atlanta Girl Scout Troop for the entire staff
- Purchased coffee for our clients from Grounds & Hounds
- Donated $1,130 to the American Cancer Society for the Real Men Wear Pink campaign.
Elite Rewards and all of our team members can also be found out in the community donating and volunteering at great charities like: MILWAUKEE – FOX6 Coats for Kids, American Heart Association, Community Living in Canada, YMCA in Virginia, No Kid Hungry, Goodwill, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Big Cat Rescue, St. Francis Animal Rescue, WUSF, Child Fund International.
We Can Help With Your Charity Initiatives!
Elite Rewards can help you put together an initiative to help you raise money for the charities that you support. For example, Ashley HomeStore partnered with Elite Rewards to raise money for Ashley’s Hope to Dream non-profit organization. This collaboration has raised $250,000 so far, to provide children with a twin mattress, bedframe, bedding and pillow.
Participating Ashley HomeStores offered various promotions through the end of the year not only to reward the customer but to raise funds for children in need. Elite Rewards committed to a 5% donation from the total Mastercard Reward cards awarded with purchases at participating Hope to Dream Ashley HomeStores in the U.S. and Canada.