Grant Riley, Managing Partner
1. If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
a. The ability to read minds and be a fly on the wall.
2. What was your very first job?
a. Delivering the Baltimore Sun Sunday newspaper when I was 10. The job was under my dad’s name, he drove the car with the heat on, and I’d pull the wagon in the snow.
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
a. Anything that is successful and profitable for us and our clients.
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
a. Playing a round of golf at Augusta.
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
a. Early morning mindfulness and me time.
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
a. 3 kids that I hate and 3 grandkids that I love
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
a. Braveheart, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Quigley Down Under.
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
a. 26 years in the Incentive field.
9. What is your favorite color?
a. Blue, because it’s the color that my wife says looks best on me since I’m color-blind.
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
a. Marrying Karen.
11. What is your definition of success?
a. Peace of mind, happiness, and family.
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
a. That I was reasonable, fair and empathetic.