Hannah Roehling, Customer Care Manager
1. If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
I want to fly.
2. What was your very first job?
American Eagle, in my city’s local mall.
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
I love the gift promotions.
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
Lasik eye vision surgery
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
Happy people! The sun shining!
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
Zero, only fur babies!
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
14 years of experience in customer care.
9. What is your favorite color?
Pale yellow and sometimes green, depending on the day.
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
To move out of my home state of Indiana, to see what else the US has to offer.
11. What is your definition of success?
To be able to look back on your life and be proud of yourself, no matter what others think.
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
That she always had a smile on her face, ready to assist at any moment!