It’s easy to be KIND when you are well RESTED!
There are many ways for your company to be charitable while increasing sales, rest tests, appointment settings, and more.
According to the research from the Cone Cause Evolution Study:
- 85% of consumers have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a charity they care about.
- 83% of Americans wish more of the products and services they use would support charities.
- 80% of Americans are likely to switch brands (equal in quality and price) to one that supports a charity.
Your Customer Cares
Motivate purchases or use the donation match as a closer. Your customer feels good, even before they get their new mattress!
Companies associated with philanthropic views reinforce positive brand awareness and enhance reputation within the community. And here’s why:
- Supporting charities is the most trusted activity that makes a huge difference in how your business is viewed.
- Consumers view responsible brands as trustworthy and ethical, and they’re more willing to give money to the companies they trust.
- Giving back helps to define a company’s identity and differ from the competition.
Your Company Cares
Donate locally or boost your donations for the cause you support regularly. When supporting charities, global or local charities, you get to boost customer loyalty.
It’s important to note that your charity efforts should resonate with your target audience. By supporting the causes your consumers care about, you gain their trust, attention, and respect.
We can donate a percentage of OUR sales back to the charity of your choice.
See measurable results with offering a $25 reward card for a test rest, and Elite Rewards will help support your charity of choice by matching that reward card value as a donation. Help improve sleep and support your favorite charity!
Elite Rewards and all of our team members can be found out in the community donating and volunteering at great charities like Hope to Dream, MILWAUKEE – FOX6 Coats for Kids, American Heart Association, Community Living in Canada, YMCA in Virginia, No Kid Hungry, Goodwill, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Big Cat Rescue, St. Francis Animal Rescue, WUSF, Child Fund International.