Joe Reimels, Director of Fun
1. If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
a. Beat up all of the bullies in the world. – A very non-Quaker thing to say.
2. What was your very first job?
a. Tour Guide at Niagara Falls.
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
a. Easy, the $300/$200.
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
a. A week off-the-grid retreat with no phones, working on art projects.
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
a. Doing something nice for someone.
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
a. 2 boys.
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
a. “Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can’t buy backbone. Don’t let them forget it.” – Rushmore, Wes Anderson.
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
a. 25 years in Sales.
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
a. Working for myself.
11. What is your definition of success?
a. When you don’t have to worry about bills.
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
a. That I had good interpersonal relationships with people, that I was present with all of them.