Local Print & Digital Media Company
Packaging vacation incentives with advertising rates at a ratio relative to a prospect’s incremental spending total. Incentives are leveraged to increase client spending and generate new business based on rate qualifiers set by media partner.
Elite Rewards – Supported Initiative
- Pre-Sale: Elite Rewards conducted a kickoff to get the sales team organized, excited, and comfortable with the travel reward incentive packages. This equipped the AE’s with the tools to present a great ad schedule along with different ideas on how they can build their business with Elite Rewards packages
- Elite Rewards offered a portion of rewards as incentives for AE’s to hit certain goals during the sale based on overall media outlet’s goal
- Post-Sale: Elite Rewards assisted with tracking and collection by offering post-sale marketing materials for AE’s to present to pre-qualified accounts. Elite Rewards provided AE’s with a 4-minute video clip of the post-sale procedure to streamline communication.
- The client wanted to generate new business and engage clients that have been inactive for the last 12 months
- Incremental business – client must spend an incremental amount over the same time last year:
- 30-day AE selling period
- 3-12 month advertiser spending period
- Incremental spending level achieved determined what level of incentive is awarded