Shelly VanDonge, Customer Service Representative
1. If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
I’ve often wanted to be a bird, so I can fly.
2. What was your very first job?
Hardee’s Fast Food restaurant
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
The Test Rest
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
To find a hobby
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
My green tea every morning
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
Since 1995, so 28 years
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
11. What is your definition of success?
Just to be comfortable in life
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
I just really hope that I’m a good coworker and I supported them. I like to treat others like they treat me, nice and supportive.