Tina Evancho, Accounts Receivable
1. If you had a superpower, what superpower would you choose?
a. To know what people are thinking
2. What was your very first job?
a. I was a clerk in a video store
3. What is your favorite type of promotion?
a. The Mastercard Reward Card, it’s so easy and streamlined!
4. What is one thing on your bucket list?
a. I would love to go to Greece and see the art and architecture
5. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
a. Good coffee
6. How many kids and grandkids do you have?
a. I have one child and a grandchild on the way
7. What movie could you quote by heart?
a. An Officer and a Gentleman
8. How many years of experience do you have in your field?
a. 28 years
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is the best idea you have ever had?
a. Having my child, he’s my world!
11. What is your definition of success?
a. Not going hungry
12. What do you hope your coworkers say about you at your retirement party?
a. If they needed something, that I was a great coworker, great team player and friend